The 10 Most Inspiring World Cup Ads
With the final matches of the World Cup coming up this weekend, we wanted to spotlight the stars of the commercial breaks. Inspiring, clever, sexy and shocking, these 10 brands are betting high on World Cup fever.
1) “The Game Before The Game” Beats by Dre
2) “Win or lose…No excuses,” Tender Education and Arts
3) “United in Rivalry,” Visa
4) “La La La,” Shakira, Activia & World Food Programme
5) “Always In The Game,” EA Sports FIFA
6) “I Believe,” ESPN
7) “GOL!” McDonald’s
8) “Winner Stays,” Nike
9) “House Match,” Adidas
10) “All-Time Greats,” Emirates
Across the web, animation is a powerful tool that businesses use to create compelling and useful experiences. But adding it to your site and making sure it’s effective can be tricky, at best. Let’s break it down and discuss the benefits, how we make it happen, and some examples of animation design. Benefits of Web...