The 10 Most Inspiring World Cup Ads
With the final matches of the World Cup coming up this weekend, we wanted to spotlight the stars of the commercial breaks. Inspiring, clever, sexy and shocking, these 10 brands are betting high on World Cup fever.
1) “The Game Before The Game” Beats by Dre
2) “Win or lose…No excuses,” Tender Education and Arts
3) “United in Rivalry,” Visa
4) “La La La,” Shakira, Activia & World Food Programme
5) “Always In The Game,” EA Sports FIFA
6) “I Believe,” ESPN
7) “GOL!” McDonald’s
8) “Winner Stays,” Nike
9) “House Match,” Adidas
10) “All-Time Greats,” Emirates
Name: Allie Crippen Position: Graphic Designer What’s your average day like at Oneupweb? Coffee. Reading up on design/UX blogs or a daily sketch. Then diving into daily tasks or projects I’m working on, lots of snacking, and laughing with my coworkers. Tell us about your favorite Oneupweb moment. It’s hard to choose one, especially being...