With the final matches of the World Cup coming up this weekend, we wanted to spotlight the stars of the commercial breaks. Inspiring, clever, sexy and shocking, these 10 brands are betting high on World Cup fever.
1) “The Game Before The Game” Beats by Dre
2) “Win or lose…No excuses,” Tender Education and Arts
3) “United in Rivalry,” Visa
4) “La La La,” Shakira, Activia & World Food Programme
5) “Always In The Game,” EA Sports FIFA
6) “I Believe,” ESPN
7) “GOL!” McDonald’s
8) “Winner Stays,” Nike
9) “House Match,” Adidas
10) “All-Time Greats,” Emirates
Are you a forward-thinking financial leader with a passion for driving organizational growth through strategic financial management? Can you deliver wide-ranging insights and thorough analysis to influence business strategy? Do you enjoy quantifying financial impact to guide organizational decision making? Oneupweb is looking for a Director of Finance to join our leadership team andhead the...