The 10 Most Inspiring World Cup Ads
With the final matches of the World Cup coming up this weekend, we wanted to spotlight the stars of the commercial breaks. Inspiring, clever, sexy and shocking, these 10 brands are betting high on World Cup fever.
1) “The Game Before The Game” Beats by Dre
2) “Win or lose…No excuses,” Tender Education and Arts
3) “United in Rivalry,” Visa
4) “La La La,” Shakira, Activia & World Food Programme
5) “Always In The Game,” EA Sports FIFA
6) “I Believe,” ESPN
7) “GOL!” McDonald’s
8) “Winner Stays,” Nike
9) “House Match,” Adidas
10) “All-Time Greats,” Emirates
Name: Hanna Lee-Kleb Position: Account Manager What’s your average day like at Oneupweb? Checking emails and responding to clients first thing, then catching up on specific projects either over the phone or via Slack. It’s off to the races from there! Tell us about your favorite Oneupweb moment. When I first started it was the...