The ideal Content Marketing Project Manager enjoys exercising both sides of the brain. One hour they geek out in Google Analytics and clearly explain what that data means. The next they’re developing a content strategy and writing high-quality content and video concepts.
We are primarily looking for a sharp writer with a marketing mind. But the industry is evolving. “SEO” is becoming more of a skillset than a job title. The ideal candidate will have at least some SEO experience or a desire to learn about search engine algorithms and search marketing strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop short-term and long-term content strategies
- Become proficient with search marketing tools
- Collect and analyze data to inform content strategies
- Work across departments on innovative projects
- Write website and blog content quickly and accurately
- Proof copy for spelling, grammar
- Conduct full-fledged technical website audits
- Monitor, analyze and report on web traffic performance
- Educate clients and colleagues on
latestsearch marketing trends
We Need You To Have
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics; certification preferred
- At least two years of digital content creation experience
- A keen eye for clean deliverables and consistent formatting
- Interest in learning search engine optimization
- A great sense of humor is a plus
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment at the Grand Traverse Commons. If interested, please submit your resume, writing portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture. And one more thing, you must be willing to relocate to the Traverse City area.