If you’re an experienced graphic designer looking to blend
your artistic talents with a creative team’s, then we’d like to hear from you. A
graphic designer at Oneupweb works efficiently, communicates well and takes
projects from concept through completion.
- Execute designs across different platforms as needed, for both digital and print environments.
- Develop effective, creative designs to connect with specific audiences.
- Collaborate with members of our content, paid media, video and development teams.
- Maintain graphic standards for Oneupweb and our diverse clients.
- Keep up with industry and technology standards.
- Organize and prioritize tasks to manage multiple projects.
- An artistic and confident eye for design, applicable to both print and web-based projects
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present your design decisions to clients
- UI/UX experience
- Basic understanding of web accessibility standards
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in design or related field
- At least 2 – 4 years of graphic design experience
- Willingness to relocate to the Traverse City region
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons – Traverse City, Michigan. If interested, please submit your resumé, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.