Content marketing is a personal, conversational approach to marketing. It takes many forms—from infographics to white papers, blog posts (this is content marketing) to webinars.
No matter what form it takes, there are ways to make it work for your business. In our latest webinar from this past Friday, we talked about content marketing and its applications to B2B lead generation.
The journey of the B2B buyer is changing. Changing technology and increased commoditization demands that B2B brand be more targeted, relevant and personal to nurturing leads. If you’re ready to grow more authentic relationships with your prospects and customers, this webinar is for you.
So if you missed it the first time, it’s embedded below for your convenience.
- Content marketing’s interplay between SEO and social media
- A brief history of “content” marketing in the B2B space
- Discussion on recent studies showing the increased importance on personalized, B2B communications
- Marketing automation software and its application to content marketing and lead generation
- 3 tips to improve or otherwise jump start your content marketing efforts
Reach out to continue the conversation.