Oneupweb : Be Relentless 2011—The Agenda, The Personalities And The Method To Our Madness
The count-down is on! Just seven more days. You may have seen it advertised across the web—be it on Fast Company or Mashable, Pandora or Internet Retailer—we here at Oneupweb want to make sure you know about and attend our upcoming virtual event, Be Relentless 2011 on May 4th.
So, what exactly is Be Relentless 2011?
Good question! It’s a virtual conference that will bring together today’s most innovative marketers to deliver tangible value and marketing strategy to attendees. Be Relentless 2011 will inspire marketers and brand managers across the globe as companies who are seeing business growth share their stories of success.
Be Relentless 2011 is virtual and free to attend, ensuring that there is absolutely nothing standing in the way of spreading the knowledge, networking and inspiration that we all need to drive business forward.
When is Be Relentless 2011?
May 4, 2011 8:00am EST—8:00pm EST (You don’t have to stay the whole day—check in and out as you see fit.)
Who is speaking at Be Relentless 2011?
- Lisa Wehr Founder & CEO, Oneupweb
- Onlee Bowden Founder & Public Speaking Coach, In Your Own Words
- John DiStefano Research Director, BtoB Magazine
- Rick Harrison Founder & CEO, GET Interactive
- Amy Kyle Publisher, Home Furnishings Business (NAPCO)
- Oren Michel Co-Founder & CEO, Mashery
- Cassie Pean Public Relations Manager, VOCUS
- Lisa Riley Sr. Manager, Consumer Insights & Strategy, J.D. Power & Associates
- Kimberly Roman Director of Marketing, FARO Technologies
- Stacy Acevero Social Media Community Manager, VOCUS
- Leah Singer Senior Client Success Specialist, Oneupweb
- Maureen Michaels Director of Social Media, Oneupweb
- Tim Kauffold Director of Operations, Oneupweb
- Duncan White Director of Client Services, Oneupweb
- Carly Wujcik Director of Marketing, Oneupweb
- Steve Bulger Client Services Representative, Oneupweb
- Dave Castle Director of Client Strategy, Oneupweb
- Luke Mason Client Services Representative, Oneupweb
What’s on the agenda?
It’s too long to list in this post but you can download the details on all 17 riveting presentations right here.
Who should attend?
Decision makers and marketing executives of innovative businesses seeking services, products and thought leadership to help their companies grow. (You! We want you!)
Where do you register?
Here! Right here! Here, here here!!
How do you enter to win an iPad 2?
Register to attend today, and be sure to use this promo code: SUSearch
I really hope you will join this event and help us spread the word! And when you do, be sure to stop by the Oneupweb booth and say hello!
And of course, a big thank you to our sponsors and thought leaders who are helping make this event monumental. “See” you soon!