Oneupweb : The Continuing Crisis—A Blatant Rip-Off of Harper’s “Findings”
- The Director of the UCLA Sleep Center warns that sleeping with your iPad can prevent your brain from producing melatonin and ruin your chance at a good night’s sleep. And if you are lucky enough to doze off with your iPad, you may be at risk of dropping it.
- Blippy, the social network for those who want to share their purchasing activity, accidentally published a number of its users’ credit card numbers, which subsequently appeared in Google’s search results. They’ve since apologized.
- Allegedly due to concerns over privacy, Senior Google Engineer Matt Cutts has deactivated his Facebook account.
- Surprise! Jason Calicanis reacts negatively to emailed resignation letters.
- The vast majority of Facebook users don’t friend their bosses.
- Papa’s Specialty Pizza Challenge is asking Papa John’s Facebook fans to describe, in 250 words or less, a creation for a new speciality pizza and an appropriate title.
- Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez, known for 6+ hour television speeches, has created a Twitter account and aims to “break records for numbers of followers”.
- While Marine Corps General James N. Mattis, the Joint Forces Commander in Afghanistan, has claimed that “PowerPoint makes us stupid“, senior officers support its use for briefing reporters in 25-minute presentations known as “hypnotizing chickens.”
When you’ve worked in marketing for a couple of decades, you’ve surfed hundreds of waves of change in digital marketing. Through it all, these have been the top digital marketing FAQs we hear at Oneupweb. Cruise our answers to these marketing questions, and feel free to ask us something directly. Who should I be marketing...