Our Any Season Reading List :: INFOGRAPHIC
Posted on in Blog
Summer reading lists are popular, but some books are worth reading any time of the year.
Below are 10 books written by experts in business, marketing, social sciences and more. Each book contains tips for better work, business decision-making and a more meaningful life.
Our Any Season Reading List:
- Business Adventures by John Brooks
- The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership by Richard Branson
- The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person’s Guide to Writing in the 21st Century by Steven Pinker
- The Hard Things About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends into Customers by Seth Godin
What do you think about our list? We’d love to hear as to whether you’ve read any of our picks, but why don’t you take it a step further and also share some of your favorites that didn’t make our list.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out Weathering Change: Your Guide to Seasonality and Business Fluctuation, a new business eZine we produced!