Turn Up the the Volume with a PPC Campaign
Let’s be honest &mdash what business isn’t looking to secure more leads and increase ROI right now? Well, PPC (paid search) is a way that businesses big and small can turn up the volume and start getting noticed online. While there are several different effective methods of advertising, I’m going to go over a few reasons of why running a PPC campaign can be beneficial to your business.
- You can spend as much or as little as you like. If you’re new to PPC and aren’t quite sure how it will work for your business, you can set your budget smaller until you start receiving results. If you like what you’re seeing, you can chose at any time to increase your budget. Just remember—setting your budget too low may decrease the effectiveness of your campaign, so be sure to keep this in mind. Along the same lines, it’s easy to start a PPC campaign, so you can start running your campaign the very same day you feel inspired to give PPC a try!
- Targeting. Targeting can be an extremely helpful means of narrowing down your audience. There are a few ways to target using a PPC campaign. First off, you can select the keywords you want to use. For example, if you’re a retailer selling swimsuits online, you can choose to use keywords like bikini, maternity, two piece, modest etc. to help you find your target audience online. Additionally, you can use geographic targeting as well. If you’re a landscaping business located here in Traverse City, you can choose to geographic keywords like “Traverse City landscaping” to ensure that you’re targeting the exact audience you want to be. It would do you no good to have someone in San Francisco see your ad if they can’t employ your services.
- You only pay when people click. Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again. With a PPC campaign, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Running a targeted PPC campaign can further increase the chances that those people clicking on your ad are truly interested in what your advertising, so paying $5.00 for someone to click on your ad may seem minimal after they make a $400.00 purchase on your site.
- You can reap rewards quickly. A well optimized PPC campaign can start seeing results and reaping rewards in a very short time period. Be sure that you are measuring all of your results and optimizing your campaign based on your findings. Need a little help? Hire a digital marketing agency to ensure that your PPC campaigns are working to their maximum potential for your business. They’ll take care of the measuring, optimizing etc, so all your business really has to do is sit back and watch your ROI increase.
- Creates Brand Awareness. Even if people don’t click on your advertisement, the simple fact that your brand appeared on the SERP is creating brand awareness. People see your company appear in the results, and perhaps the next time they perform a search, they’ll be more apt to click on your ad because they’re familiar with it after having already seen it.
Overall, PPC campaigns are a way to generate traffic to your site and ultimately, increase your company’s bottom line. There are several factors that play into the success of your PPC campaign—so be sure to closely monitor your traffic and response rates and optimize your campaigns accordingly. Feeling a little overwhelmed? A digital marketing agency like Oneupweb can help you get started. After all, this is what we do.