Mad with Ads? We need a Paid Media Project Manager
You’re a copywriter who also understands how to analyze data. Not only can you write effective pay-per-click headlines and ad copy, but you can also use the data from industry-leading analytics technology to determine how well an ad is doing – and adjust headlines, promotions or targeting strategies when necessary. Plus, you’re comfortable consulting with decision-makers of businesses large and small.
Did we mention that you’ll be working with a leading-edge digital marketing agency located in the heart of Traverse City?
- Headline writing and copywriting within the length limitations of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn and Meta.
- Analyzing charts and information using Google Analytics
- Helping clients monitor for click fraud and trademark infringement
- Developing marketing strategies based on information supplied by clients, industry sources and colleagues
- Ability to meet deadlines and to write effective copy in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, data-driven with a strong background in problem-solving strongly preferred
- Strong ability to think strategically on behalf of clients based on demographics, competition and industry on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Top-notch project management and presentation skills
- Google Ads & Analytics Certification preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent PTO package
- Summer Fridays (every other Friday off)
- Flexible remote and hybrid work options
- Celebrated diversity
- Resources for individual and community growth
- Extensive professional development
- Unparalleled “Michigan nice” company culture
We want to hear from you! Submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.