SEO & Content Marketing Project Manager
Do you have a knack for making the mundane seem extraordinary? Can you craft a message that connects with readers? We’re seeking a writer and strategist who can adopt a brand voice to create compelling content. Projects include blogging, script writing, website copywriting, social media writing and developing content strategy based on data.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer who thinks critically, communicates effectively, and has search engine optimization (SEO) experience or the ability to learn it. Candidates should be familiar with data analysis and feel comfortable presenting information to a (sometimes tough) audience. Spreadsheet prowess is a plus.
If you’re a triple-threat marketer/writer/SEO, we definitely want to talk to you. We tend to encounter more writers than experienced digital marketers or SEOs. Over the past 20 years, we’ve developed a phenomenal training curriculum that teaches great writers how to mine data, analyze web trends, and produce content that achieves our clients’ goals. Our content marketing team is chock-full of ex-journalists, copyeditors, and communication specialists. So, if you’re an experienced writer with a willingness to expand your skill set, we strongly encourage you to apply, too.
- Write engaging content quickly.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as web development, design, and video.
- Develop short-term and long-term content strategies by analyzing data.
- Become proficient with search marketing tools.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on web traffic performance.
- Present findings and propose strategy to clients and peers.
- Educate clients and colleagues about the latest search marketing trends.
- Create and deliver audits and reports for a variety of stakeholders.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field.
- At least two years of content creation experience.
- A keen eye for clean content deliverables and consistent formatting.
- Experience or interest in search engine optimization, including technical and data analysis skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication, including the ability to present to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully collaborate, handle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A great sense of humor is a plus!
- We strongly prefer candidates who are willing to relocate to Traverse City but will consider highly qualified candidates who can work remotely from other Michigan locations.
Oneupweb is a Michigan-based digital marketing agency with widespread impact. From our headquarters in beautiful Traverse City, we work with local, national, and international clients across a wide spectrum of industries, managing everything from content marketing to enterprise website design and development. We love what we do, and we’ve been doing it successfully for 20 years.
We have the perfect mix of left-brained analytical thinkers and right-brained creatives, and an unparalleled work ethic – we’re salt-of-the-earth types who invest fully in our clients. More than just professional marketers, we’re also active members of the community, continual learners, outdoor enthusiasts, pet lovers, foodies, and craft beer drinkers.
If you’re interested in working for a company that offers a competitive salary and benefits, has flexible remote and hybrid work options, celebrates diversity, promotes individual and community growth, offers extensive professional development, and has an unparalleled “Michigan nice” company culture, look no further than Oneupweb.
We want to hear from you! Please visit oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture and submit your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.