Love Being Involved in Everything? We’re Looking for a Marketing Coordinator!
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate individual to support our internal and client-facing marketing teams in their daily processes. The ideal candidate will have real-world or classroom experience in digital marketing.
We aren’t your typical agency. We’re too big for a one-person-does-all approach and we refuse to do the siloed teams approach. What does this mean? You’ll work with a wide variety of clients and never get bored! From local banks to international fitness brands, Oneupweb works with an amazing client roster. Sound like your type of place? Read on.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to Account Managers and the Project Team, who work with national clients to develop, coordinate and manage marketing projects, including but not limited to:
- Social monitoring and engagement
- Campaign and promotion strategy
- Content asset planning and creative brainstorming
- Support in-house marketing efforts for the Oneupweb brand
- Write website and blog content quickly and accurately
- Implement work in a variety of content management systems
- Review, evaluate and identify opportunities based on data from multiple platforms
- Collaborate as necessary with clients, as well as Oneupweb’s sales, SEO, PPC, design and marketing teams
- Coordinate deadlines and help the team prioritize projects
What We Need
- Strong editing/grammatical skills
- Both written and verbal communication and analytic skills a must
- Ability to maintain a budget and manage deadlines
Snappywriter with a good sense of humor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Analytics; certification preferred
- Interest and/or experience in social media marketing
- A keen eye for clean deliverables and consistent formatting
- Passionate about content creation
- Critical thinker
- Comfortable in an open office environment
Senseof humor is a plus
- MUST love dogs
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred, with a focus in communications, marketing and/or advertising
“Like” what you’ve read? We’d like to hear from you.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons – Traverse City, Michigan. If interested, please submit your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com and visit our website at www.oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.