Now Hiring a Senior SEO Project Manager
Are you obsessed with SEO and have a desire to reshape industry best practice? Oneupweb is searching for an experienced and strategic Sr. SEO Project Manager to join our growing marketing team. This is a highly visible role that requires resourcefulness, creativity and persistence to drive high volume organic search growth for our clients. Our ideal candidate is an expert in Google Analytics and Semrush, as well as other industry-relevant analytics and research solutions. They are a technically minded, skilled writer. They thrive in a dynamic environment and are quick to take initiative. They possess strong communication skills with colleagues and can effectively present information to clients at all levels. They have extensive SEO experience with a proven ability to unify cross-functional teams to drive sustainable, exponential organic growth.
- Develop, monitor and lead strategies that drive high-volume organic search growth and benefit cross-channel initiatives.
- Identify key structural, technical and editorial optimizations to improve SEO performance and user experience.
- Craft compelling, optimized content for a wide variety of clients.
- Develop large-scale programs to grow our SEO practice and drive core business metrics.
- Oversee SEO best practices and adoption by cross-functional teams, including content marketing, creative and product marketing teams.
- Elevate best practices and be positioned as a thought leader.
- Work to provide leadership, strategic insights and feedback to other SEO team members.
- Perform detailed website analyses to identify problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and content.
- Perform competitive research to identify opportunities.
- Create and deliver audits and reports for a variety of stakeholders.
- 3+ years SEO/organic search marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Passion to stay on top of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- A background in writing content for a variety of clients and across several digital platforms
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferably in writing, publishing, marketing or an associated field
- Applied knowledge of keyword research, link building, on-page optimization and technical SEO
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- High-level knowledge of HTML and CSS
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Trends, Semrush or Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools
- Familiarity with paid search marketing and how paid marketing and organic search work together
- Communication and presentation skills, and the desire to speak to clients
Oneupweb is a Michigan-based digital marketing agency with widespread impact. From our headquarters in beautiful Traverse City, we work with local, national and international clients across a wide spectrum of industries, managing everything from content marketing to enterprise website design and development. We love what we do, and we’ve been doing it successfully for 20 years.
We have the perfect mix of left-brained analytical thinkers and right-brained creatives, and an unparalleled work ethic – we’re salt-of-the-earth types who invest fully in our clients. More than just professional marketers, we’re also active members of the community, continual learners, outdoor enthusiasts, pet lovers, foodies and craft beer drinkers.
If you’re interested in working for a company that offers competitive salary and benefits, remote and hybrid work options, celebrates diversity, promotes individual and community growth, offers extensive professional development and has an unparalleled ‘Michigan nice’ company culture, look no further than Oneupweb.
We want to hear from you! Please visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture and submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.