A UX designer must have a solid understanding of graphic design, user behavior and web technologies to create a thoughtful user experience. They are also comfortable doing user research and working with content team members to create a successful site and content hierarchy.
- Perform and analyze user research through surveys, usability testing, interviews, analytics data, etc.
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Create user personas, customer journey maps, sitemaps and wireframes
- Clearly communicate research and rationale to internal teams and clients
- Keep up on current industry updates and trends
- Collaborate with content, design and development teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present work to clients
- Understanding of web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, XMind
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (bonus points for Adobe Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in user experience, design or related field
- At least 2 – 4 years of UX experience
- Willingness to relocate to the Traverse City region
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons – Traverse City, Michigan. If interested, please submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.