A videographer job for a do-it-all individual
We’re looking for a versatile, full-time videographer/motion graphics designer to join our video department. We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable in every stage of the video process, from conceptualizing & storyboarding to shooting, editing and adding final touches with motion graphics.
At Oneupweb, every day is different. We work for national brands, local wineries and more. We need an all-around professional who can wear many hats on a shoot and be a teammate who loves to dive in and do it all.
- Editing video and photography content
- Designing and animating graphics for video/motion graphics, photography, social media and more
- Strong understanding of graphic design/motion design
- Strong photography, videography and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, works well in a team environment
- Ability to take direction as well as critical feedback
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to help concept video projects and bring the content to life
- Ability to operate audio and lighting equipment for field and studio shoots
- Ability to perform miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years of work experience in motion design/video production
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Audition)
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons. If interested, please submit your resume and reel to email@example.com and visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.