Account Manager of Client Services
If you have you been a key contributor to a branding or marketing success story and possess the drive and determination to do it again, then talk to us. We are looking for an experienced professional who has a passion for digital marketing. The Account Manager of Client Services is responsible for developing integral relationships with new and existing clients with involvement in all phases of the client campaign cycle.
The perfect candidate must have a strong agency background with the ability to demonstrate a “big picture” understanding of a client’s marketing strategy. Candidates must also be able to define a client’s long-term objectives and goals while responding strategically to shifts in their goals. Working closely with the project managers assigned to the account, this position is the lead client contact overseeing multiple accounts and primarily responsible for overall client communication and satisfaction.
You must possess the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with the initiative to introduce and/or recommend new services to both new and existing clients. Your ability to think fast – creatively – is unmatched.
- At least three years in an agency environment with a strong focus on sales and account management
- Possess a strong working knowledge of key development areas of marketing, technology and digital advertising
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak to both marketing and sales business segments
- Ability to lead and guide the development of overall client objectives, ongoing strategic direction and revenue growth of multiple accounts
- Anticipate client questions and concerns with definite solutions and answers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus in communication, marketing or equivalent years of work experience