Oneupweb is seeking a strategic and creative minded individual to steer our new and existing client relationships. We are a full-service digital marketing agency that operates at a fast clip and delivers superior work to our clients.
- The Account Manager oversees the completion of/and or modifications to the scope of work set forth in our proposals. It falls to the AM to coordinate inter-departmentally to ensure that projects avoid bottlenecks and everyone involved on the OUW side is moving forward.
- The AM will be actively involved in engaging new business and promoting growth opportunities for current clients. Strong presentation skills are required.
- The AM is responsible for challenging the accounts’ strategies and tactics against the defined goals, making refinements and recommendations to support growth of the account.
- The AM will monitor and track deadlines and key milestones to help ensure that expectations are met throughout our projects. If there are hold ups, concerns, delays, the responsibility falls to the AM to resolve those issues and get projects back on track.
- The position requires a strong working knowledge of all channels of service offered by OUW, including (but not limited to); SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Social, Design and Strategy. It will be crucial to understand not only how each segment works, but how they complement one another to create integrated campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills are a must. Account Managers need to be able to communicate effectively so both the client clearly understands the process, steps, and expected outcomes.
- AM’s will be required to engage in ongoing training with the Project Managers, as well as push to identify new opportunities. By maintaining a relationship with our clients, the AM should have insight to what clients need and are looking for.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus in communication, marketing, advertising or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience highly preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding, casual yet professional work environment in Traverse City, Michigan.
If interested, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.