If you’ve been a key contributor to a branding or marketing success story and possess the drive and determination to do it again, let’s talk. We’re looking for an experienced professional who has a passion for digital marketing. Account Managers are responsible for developing relationships with new and existing clients and being involved in all phases of the client campaign cycle.
The perfect candidate will have a strong agency background and the ability to demonstrate a “big picture” understanding of a client’s marketing strategy. Candidates must also be able to respond strategically to a client’s long-term objectives and goals and also to shifts in those goals. Account Managers work closely with Project Managers and are the lead client contact, overseeing multiple accounts and primarily responsible for overall client communication and satisfaction.
You must possess the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment as well as the initiative to introduce and/or recommend new services to both new and existing clients. Your ability to think fast—creatively—is unmatched.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least three years in an agency environment, with a strong focus on sales and account management
- A strong working knowledge of key development areas of marketing, technology and digital advertising
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak to both marketing and sales business segments
- Ability to lead and guide the development of overall client objectives, ongoing strategic direction and revenue growth of multiple accounts
- Ability to anticipate client questions and concerns with definite solutions and answers
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in communications or marketing, or an equivalent in work experience