Now Hiring a Website Developer
Oneupweb is searching for a full stack WordPress Web Developer who can develop and implement standards-compliant code to create dynamic websites. Our Web Developers join a strong, collaborative internal team, dedicated to working with a variety of clients developing websites, microsites, and landing pages. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of WordPress experience, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, strong collaboration and communication skills and delights in finding solutions to complex problems. We offer remote/hybrid/in office flexibility, but candidates must reside in Michigan.
- Develop and implement innovative websites, features and functionality.
- Collaborate with teams of passionate and professional web designers and developers to deliver exceptional websites.
- Maintain existing client websites within their respective frameworks.
- Diagnose and fix problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Communicate timelines clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Improvise, troubleshoot and find solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency with Git or other versioning control systems.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of various development environments; local, staging, production.
- Understanding of CD/CI.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience with Bootstrap or other popular CSS frameworks.
- Experience with third-party APIs – REST, GraphQL.
- Working knowledge of web caching applications.
- Working knowledge of WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards.
- Working knowledge of Core Web Vitals and how to optimize websites for CWV best practices.
- Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce experience (preferred).
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects without compromising quality.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with Flywheel and/or WP Engine.
- Reside in Michigan. (Traverse City, preferred).
Oneupweb is a Michigan-based digital marketing agency with widespread impact. From our headquarters in beautiful Traverse City, we work with local, national and international clients across a wide spectrum of industries, managing everything from content marketing to enterprise website design and development. We love what we do, and we’ve been doing it successfully for 20 years.
We have the perfect mix of left-brained analytical thinkers and right-brained creatives, and an unparalleled work ethic – we’re salt-of-the-earth types who invest fully in our clients. More than just professional marketers, we’re also active members of the community, continual learners, outdoor enthusiasts, pet lovers, foodies and craft beer drinkers.
If you’re interested in working for a company that offers competitive salary and benefits, remote and hybrid work options, celebrates diversity, promotes individual and community growth, offers extensive professional development and has an unparalleled ‘Michigan nice’ company culture, look no further than Oneupweb.
We want to hear from you! Please visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture and submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.