Now Hiring an Account Manager
Are you an enthusiastic people leader with strong client service and analytical skills? Oneupweb is seeking a strategic and creative individual to manage new and existing client relationships. Account Managers work collaboratively with internal and external partners to recommend digital strategies to drive traffic and increase customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue. They develop and implement communication for our clients and work with our internal teams to expedite campaign resources to meet and exceed client goals and expectations. Our ideal candidate intuits and represents our client’s needs, can communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, and has a strong working knowledge of services offered by Oneupweb, including SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Video/Photography, Email Marketing, Social, Design and Strategy.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing campaigns across various digital channels on behalf of Oneupweb and our clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop, coordinate, and implement effective marketing strategies across digital marketing channels including paid, social, content, SEO, ecommerce and more.
- Create scopes of work, cost templates and proposals for new projects.
- Oversee the completion of and/or modifications to the scope of work set forth in our proposals. Manage client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests.
- Monitor and track deadlines and key milestones to help ensure that expectations are met throughout our projects. Resolve issues, concerns, delays, and keep projects on track.
- Work with internal marketing team and business leaders, to understand overall company objectives and transform these into actionable digital marketing growth strategies.
- Establish and cultivate positive relationships with clients to understand their needs. Actively engage new business and promote growth opportunities for current clients.
- Review marketing analytics and weekly/monthly reports to make informed decisions around digital marketing, paid media campaigns, content marketing projects, social media campaigns, messaging and more.
- Challenge the account strategies and tactics against the defined goals, make refinements and recommendations to support growth of the account.
- Manage overall client satisfaction and proactivity of accounts.
- Engage with internal Content Marketing and Paid Marketing teams to keep up with new technology, trends, and professional development to understand current digital marketing tools and methods.
- Attend client photography and video shoots as needed (some travel required).
- Facilitate internal and client facing meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred with a focus in communication, marketing, and/or advertising.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the channels of service offered by Oneupweb, including (but not limited to): SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Social, Video/Photography, Design and Strategy.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients, across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Account Managers need to be able to communicate effectively so both the client and the internal teams clearly understand the process, steps, and expected outcomes.
- Strong presentation skills required. Account Managers must have the ability communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with HubSpot and Teamwork.com preferred.
Oneupweb is a Michigan-based digital marketing agency with widespread impact. From our headquarters in beautiful Traverse City, we work with local, national, and international clients across a wide spectrum of industries, managing everything from content marketing to enterprise website design and development. We love what we do, and we’ve been doing it successfully for 20 years.
We have the perfect mix of left-brained analytical thinkers and right-brained creatives, and an unparalleled work ethic – we’re salt-of-the-earth types who invest fully in our clients. More than just professional marketers, we’re also active members of the community, continual learners, outdoor enthusiasts, pet lovers, foodies and craft beer drinkers.
If you’re interested in working for a company that offers competitive salary and benefits, remote and hybrid work options, celebrates diversity, promotes individual and community growth, offers extensive professional development and has an unparalleled ‘Michigan nice’ company culture, look no further than Oneupweb.
We want to hear from you! Please visit our website at oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture and submit your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.