Skilled developers, experienced SEO professionals and attentive account managers make the daunting task of CMS migration seem like no chore at all. If you’ve been eager to replatform your website but are hesitant to get started, you’re in the right spot.
How Our CMS Migration Services Work
Oneupweb acts as an extension of your marketing team to simplify the asset and content migration process and ensure nothing is missed. We’re comfortable with migrating large enterprise sites, complex ecommerce sites, multi-language sites, and more.
Our process includes:
- Reviewing existing content and elements for potential accessibility or user experience issues (e.g., low contrast ratio, mobile usability items). If there are glaring usability issues, we’ll work with your team to build correction into the migration process.
- Migrating all existing content while maintaining – or establishing, if required – consistent URL structure.
- Migrating existing meta data such as title tags, meta descriptions, canonical meta tags, and more. If applicable, our SEO professionals can recommend improvements during this process.
- Reviewing and writing 301 redirects to account for updated URLs, which ensures users will be directed to the proper content after the website replatform process.
- Performing thorough quality assurance and testing after content migration. We review the site using our extensive pre-launch and launch checklists, as we would while launching a brand-new site.
- Reviewing how we can improve page speed (often with a focus on Core Web Vitals) and implementing various adjustments within project scope.
Our full-service approach to CMS migration provides your business with a smooth transition.
How We’ve Helped Businesses Replatform Their Websites
Support Before Website Replatforming
When a leading franchise system needed their website migrated from Wix to WordPress, Oneupweb’s skilled team of developers got to work. While maintaining styles and improving SEO, our team completed a successful CMS migration and improved website performance.
Support After Website Replatforming
Our full-service agency is ready to handle any digital marketing or website request. For example, you might want to show off your improved website with a paid media campaign, or optimize your service pages for better SEO performance.
Eager to get started?