WE PROTECTED THEIR INTERESTS
Radware is a global technology company competing in a crowded online marketplace. Their U.S. website serves as a hub for new prospects and a touchpoint for nurturing leads throughout the lengthy sales cycle. As the company prepared to roll out a newly structured U.S. website, they feared any drop in search engine positions could cost them qualified traffic. They knew they would need a coordinated search marketing strategy to maintain the same amount of relevant traffic to their website.
We kept qualified traffic humming through a coordinated PPC and SEO strategy. To increase conversion rates once users click on a paid search ad, we worked with the client on unique landing pages fit to specific targeting. Our SEO team used data from the PPC campaign to narrow a separate keyword list and delivered a site analysis to remove technical roadblocks. They also built an indexable navigation and wrote SEO-specific content for the site.
- Increased top 10 positions by 721% and top 30 positions by 577%
- Site traffic rose nearly 40% in the first year, and from 2011-2012, Radware saw an 18% increase in unique visits and an 81% increase in conversions
- From February 2012 – February 2013, Radware saw a 499% increase in PPC conversion traffic
- In the same period, Radware saw a 62% decrease in cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Radware’s landing page performance and conversion rates improved