David Kehrer – He’s Our Man – If He Can’t Do It No One Can
David Kehrer, Design Director
I’ve been working in the marketing and design industry for over 10 years. I’ve worked in a wide range of industries that include, nonprofit, manufacturing, and healthcare. Over this time, I’ve grown a passion for developing brands and building inclusive digital experiences. The part of my work that I enjoy the most is finding that spark that ignites an idea that connects and resonates with our client and their customers.
- What’s your average day like at Oneupweb?
- My typical day starts with checking in with our designers. From there, I jump into developing creative strategies for current and prospective clients.
- What do you like most about Oneupweb?
- There are two things that I really enjoy about Oneupweb. The first is the balance I have between work and life. The second is the freedom and time allowed to explore and learn.
- What do you do when you’re not at work?
- When I’m’ not at work I’m either with my wife and kids or out on the water fishing.
- What are life’s simple pleasures?
- Watching my kids grow up.
- Describe yourself in three words?
- Competitive, empathetic, and genuine