Oneupweb Client Snapshot: Invisible Fence
We Know How to Break Barriers
They’re the electronic collar that lets the pup play in the yard worry free. They are America’s most recognizable pet safety brand, and they wanted to keep it that way. Invisible Fence turned to us for help in creating a strong social media presence that would attract their target audience of dog owners, inspire brand-customer interaction and translate into increased business.
With scalable, integrated pay-per-click (PPC) and social media strategies, Oneupweb quickly helped Invisible Fence Chicago surpass its PPC goal by 50% each month. Invisible Fence promptly expanded the paid search initiative to serve 50 independent dealers in more than 20 regional markets across the U.S. and Canada. Then we created a custom Facebook sweepstakes geared toward pet lovers called “Animal Lover’s Extravaganza.” By promoting the sweepstakes through advertisements on their website, pay-per-click ads and a targeted email we helped Invisible Fence surpass lead generation and sales goals across all regional markets.
- 36% increase in sales leads
- Facebook fan count increased 440% (and 85% of these new fans were the exact target audience that Invisible Fence was seeking)
- With the integration of the PPC and social media strategies, requests for free consultations grew, as did actual sales.
- Unique visits to InvisibleFence.com saw rapid growth as well
Channels & Tools
- Brand Strategy & Development
- Web Design & Graphic Design
- Paid Media & PPC Management
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Email Marketing