Oneupweb has been working with Honor Bank since January 2018 to become their agency of record as they consolidated their marketing to a single vendor.
Our scope of work included:
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Design work for print, digital and out-of-home
- Brand workshop and updated branding
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Writing
- Paid Media
- Technical Site Audit and fixes
- Annual Content Calendar
- Website support
- And, more!
How we work together
As their agency of record, we knew we would have a lot of that we would be doing for Honor Bank. To provide them with the services we knew their brand would benefit from, like a Technical Site Audit, while still leaving room for the one-off projects that are typical in Bank Marketing. To do this we set up a monthly retainer to be able to remain agile throughout the year.
Honor Bank uses HubSpot for their marketing automation needs, which is the top marketing automation platform in Inbound Marketing. As it should be, since their CEO coined the term inbound marketing. Oneupweb holds multiple HubSpot certifications which allowed the Honor Bank team to take full advantage of their HubSpot software.
We have seen some great results from the ongoing relationship that we have with Honor Bank. Some of the highlights from the first two years include:
- New Contacts from online form fills up 312% YOY in the first year and up 172% YOY in the second year.
- All Website sessions up 12.9% YOY in the first year and up 6.02% YOY in the second year
- New organic users +17.53% YOY in the second year
- +117% YOY in SERP impressions
- Cost-per-click is 64% less than the industry average for the financial industry