Well, here it is! Our new direction with the way we create and disseminate content. Moving forward, our blog will be anchored to a specific topic. This month, we discuss seasonality.
Seasonality is more than just retail and Santa Claus. Buying cycles, budgets, cyclical workforces—there’s plenty to discuss.
So let’s get to it.
Read the introduction to this month from our fearless leader, Lisa Wehr.
Next, check out our showcase piece—Weathering Change: Your Guide to Seasonality & Business Fluctuation.
To keep you sated, we have a quick video our rockstar designers put together and several blog posts:
New this week:
- 5 Amazing Videos Showing A Change of Perspective Is All You Need
- Creating a Timeless Brand in a Trend-Obsessed World
- Is Winter Coming for Your Business? Addressing “the Pivot”
- Our Any Season Reading List (Infographic)
Don’t forget to check out last week’s posts:
- Content Calendars: Why You Need One
- Four Lessons Nonprofits Can Learn from eCommerce Holiday Planning
- Must Spend by Years End —3 Strategies for Spending Budget & Proving ROI by New Year’s
- Timing Your Launch: A Lesson from Kickstarter
There’s plenty of new things to check out.