Marketing Tip of the Week: Eyes on Your Own Paper
This Week’s Marketing Tip:
Eyes on Your Own Paper!
Who Says Your Competition is Getting It Right Anyways?
Don’t forget to check out and share last week’s marketing tip!
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing
These are the basic steps: Use brand personas to identify your target video audience. Choose your topic, and create a script and storyboard. Focus on excellent audio quality and lighting. Have a clear call-to-action. Create multiple videos from one video. Host your video(s) on an optimized YouTube channel. Create closed captions for your videos. Include...