Marketing Tip of the Week: I’m So Fancy
From L.A. to Tokyo… it’s easy to get caught up in the aesthetics of website design: beautiful fonts, bold images, great colors, but if your website isn’t helping your customers find what they’re looking for you’re missing the point. Functionality and user experience should lead your website design project. Want to see it in action? Check out our web design process.
This Week’s Marketing Tip:
I’m So Fancy. But so What! Is Your Website Functional?
Don’t forget to check out and share last week’s marketing tip!
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- Sometimes You’re Just THAT Busy.
- Who Says the Competition is Getting It Right?
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing