Marketing Tip of the Week: A Little Sugar
Posted on in Blog
No matter what adjective you choose to describe the best, tastiest, most effective and totally Shweet marketing it’s important to remember that it takes more than just a 50-cent package of Kool-Aid to make your brand flavor stand out. It takes a little something extra that must be mixed to taste, occasionally adjusted and applied liberally.
This Week’s Marketing Tip:
No matter your brand flavor—
It takes a little sugar to create quality, effective, engaging, delightful, charming or sweet marketing!
Don’t forget to check out and share last week’s marketing tip!
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- Always Be Testing
- I’m So Fancy
- Sometimes You’re Just THAT Busy.
- Who Says the Competition is Getting It Right?
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing