Marketing Tip of the Week: A Little Sugar
No matter what adjective you choose to describe the best, tastiest, most effective and totally Shweet marketing it’s important to remember that it takes more than just a 50-cent package of Kool-Aid to make your brand flavor stand out. It takes a little something extra that must be mixed to taste, occasionally adjusted and applied liberally.
This Week’s Marketing Tip:
No matter your brand flavor—
It takes a little sugar to create quality, effective, engaging, delightful, charming or sweet marketing!
Don’t forget to check out and share last week’s marketing tip!
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- Always Be Testing
- I’m So Fancy
- Sometimes You’re Just THAT Busy.
- Who Says the Competition is Getting It Right?
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing