Marketing Tip of the Week: It’s Dangerous to Go Alone
If you’re like me, classic video games taught you lots of valuable life lessons, like how good prevails over evil or how sometimes it takes some trial-and-error to get it right. This week, our marketing tip comes inspired from The Legend of Zelda.
This Week’s Tip of the Week:
It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Good marketing takes brains.
And don’t forget to check out our previous tips:
Here’s last week’s tip: It Takes a Little Sugar:
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- A Little Sugar
- Always Be Testing
- I’m So Fancy
- Sometimes You’re Just THAT Busy.
- Who Says the Competition is Getting It Right?
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing
Do you have a tip you’d like to share and see illustrated on the white board? Let us know in the comments below!