If you’re like me, classic video games taught you lots of valuable life lessons, like how good prevails over evil or how sometimes it takes some trial-and-error to get it right. This week, our marketing tip comes inspired from The Legend of Zelda.
This Week’s Tip of the Week:
It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Good marketing takes brains.
And don’t forget to check out our previous tips:
Here’s last week’s tip: It Takes a Little Sugar:
Our Previous Marketing Tips:
- A Little Sugar
- Always Be Testing
- I’m So Fancy
- Sometimes You’re Just THAT Busy.
- Who Says the Competition is Getting It Right?
- Digits Attract Wandering Eyes
- The 3 Rs of Content Marketing
- Don’t Gamble with Your Reputation
- What Futurama Taught Us About Marketing
- Speak to Me
- If You Do It—Put Some Budget To It
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Jargon Kills Marketing
Do you have a tip you’d like to share and see illustrated on the white board? Let us know in the comments below!